Labels

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Taking Stock on Day 1

Starting Weight: 98.8 (+1.7 kilos from Rd 3 final weigh in)

I have made plans for exercise for the upcoming 2 weeks. I stuffed up my 530am run/shuffle but have not been good at doing it in the past. Fortunately I can reschedule for 4pm this afternoon. I made myself do 10 pushups as soon as I got out of bed as punishment.

I am adding doing a 530am exercise session once a week to my goals because there will be days when this will be the best time for me. You never know! It may become a habit!

Exercise plan for Week 1:
Wed - Run/Shuffle      Thurs - RPM    Fri- Strength + Zumba    Sat - Bike ride/run      Sun - RPM + Stretch (Pilates DVD with the family!)

Red Flags coming up: Holiday season in general, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, 4yo Birthday Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment