Labels

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Daily Record - Week 3


Week  3 Summary:    Wed Weigh In :   97.9 (96.8 an hour later??)   Overall Loss/Gain: +3.0

 
Day 19 - Sunday 02 Jan 
Exercise Undertaken: 8km bike ride
Positive thought: I accept myself as I am and will endeavour to look upon myself with kinder, more forgiving eyes.
And today’s win is.... Not eating every chocolate item in the cupboard and channelling my emotions in to meditation and my bike ride.
Calories In 1337  minus  ( Calories Out  200 plus BMR 1650  ) equals: -513
Comments: I am really struggling with emotional eating right now. I feel so dissatisfied with my life in general and it makes me feel really sad. Sad = eating comfort food and eating constantly. I am a classic feed your emotions kind of girl - Unfortunately it doesn't ultimately resolve anything.

Day 18  – Saturday 01 Jan 
**Note: I want to make today a big one - a reminder of what I want to go in to the new year with**
Exercise Undertaken: Nil - so disappointed with myself....
Positive thought: New Year, Same Me, New Attitude
And today’s win is.... Don't feel like I had a win today. Although "kept" within calories - it was all really, really poor choices of food.
Calories In 1111 minus  ( Calories Out  0  plus BMR 1650 ) equals: -439
Comments: Not happy about today -didn't want to start the New Year lazy! Still hurting from the mega workout on Thursday.

Day 17  – Friday 31 Dec
Exercise Undertaken: Run Walk in Heat
Positive thought:  Gave it a good go in the heat - worked as hard as I could
And today’s win is.... Running inspite of the weather
Calories In 1534 minus  ( Calories Out 300  plus BMR 1650 ) equals:  -316
Comments:

Day 16  – Thursday 30 Dec
Exercise Undertaken: 45min 5km run/walk/jog/shuffle!  PLUS pump and RPM in the evening!
Positive thought: I am making changes every day that will build up in to something much bigger than I can even begin to imagine.
And today’s win is....Getting out the door to exercise in the morning
Calories In 1172 minus  ( Calories Out 1200  plus BMR 1650 ) equals: -1678
Comments:  An interesting day for food.  Decided on Bruschetta for lunch but one bread roll was 305 calories and 1 tbsp olive 159 - halved the bread, plenty of olive oil in 1 tbsp and tomato basil base at 54 calories brought the total to 363 Calories! Sweet!!! (And very filling!)

Day 15 – Wednesday 29 Dec
Exercise Undertaken:
Positive thought: Today I am back in the driver's seat - I have taken back control.
And today’s win is...
Calories In   minus  ( Calories Out plus BMR   ) equals: 
Comments:Weigh in today was strange - first weigh in of the morning I was up 2.0 kilos but then weighed myself again an hour later and it was only a .9 kilo gain...... I'll stick with the first and see where I am at next week. I really want to get below 90 kilos by the end of January.....
Day   14 –  Tuesday 28 Dec
Exercise Undertaken: Nil
Positive thought:
And today’s win is....
Calories In   minus  ( Calories Out   plus BMR  ) equals: 
Comments:

Day 13 – Monday 27 Dec
Exercise Undertaken: Nil
Positive thought: I may be taking 3 steps forward, 1 step back, but the momentum overall is still forwards - I am not going back to where I once was but moving onward to the new me.
And today’s win is... Subway for lunch instead of submitting to the Highway fast food kings!
Calories In   minus  ( Calories Out   plus BMR 1700 ) equals: 
Comments: Travelled home from Canberra today - didn't record food intake or

No comments:

Post a Comment