Labels

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Daily Record - Week 1

Week 1 Summary:    Wed Weigh In SW: 98.9          Overall Loss/Gain:  Nil - Starting Weight

Day 5 – Sunday 19 Dec
Exercise Undertaken: Nil.... again.... Talk about major sabotage UPDATE: 930PM did workout DVD - toned and terrific! ; )
Positive thought:  I am making positive changes every day, even if it feels like I am taking a step back, I am actually ultimately ahead.
And today’s win is.... stopping my eating from becoming an all out binge.
Calories In   1306+  minus  ( Calories Out nil 300 plus BMR 1700 ) equals: -694
Comments:  Have made myself ill today with constant grazing and eating. OUT OF CONTROL! NOT ACCEPTABLE. Tomorrow will be a better today. I will not start out with a big breakfast again - reserve the calories for later in the day.

Day 4 – Saturday 18 Dec
Exercise Undertaken: Nil... : ( but it is 930pm and I am contemplating doing it now.
Positive thought: Got out for a walk with my 4yo daughter today - I felt like a good mum today! ; )
And today’s win is.... Ate clean and avoided temptation in the form of lemon tarts.
Calories In   1097    minus  ( Calories Out  nil  plus BMR  1700 ) equals: -603
Comments: Disappointed I let the day blow out again without exercising... gggrrrrr! Tomorrow will be an early start for exercise.

Day 3 – Friday 17 Dec
Exercise Undertaken: Zumba!!! (First class ever - loved it!!)
Positive thought: I was able to fit in to an old pair of jeans - that makes me feel good : )
And today’s win is....Not buying a hot chocolate or a "snack" while I was out shopping!
Calories In 1068 minus  ( Calories Out  400 plus BMR 1700 ) equals: -1032
Comments: Much better food day today! Reasonable intensity on the exercise! Even with a little dessert treat Calories low!!!

Day 2 – Thursday 16 Dec
Exercise Undertaken: 45 min jog/walk
Positive thought: Again honesty - recording every morsel of food
And today’s win is....Didn't feel like I could face the gym - so I JFDIed a run/walk in misty rain!  (Didn't even think I was going to run). It was needed and felt fantastic!
Calories In  1224   minus  ( Calories Out  503  plus BMR 1700 ) equals: -978 Cal
Comments:  Again - not a great food day. I need to go shopping and replenish with good stuff. Buying rice cakes. By the end of this week I will be eating clean! Jumped on scales this am and they were 2.1kg down from yesterday!! WTF??



Day 1 – Wednesday 15 Dec
Exercise Undertaken: Nil (by mid afternoon - feeling ill - currently wondering when I am going to vomit)
Positive thought: Although I am disappointed with myself, I am really pleased with my honesty to myself WRT recording my food and noting my lack of exercise.
And today’s win is not giving in to quick fix at lunch and instead made myself an egg sandwich (262 Cal)
Calories In:   938 minus  ( Calories Out   0   plus BMR 1700  ) equals: -762 Cal
Comments: Not the best food choices today, although within calories. Expect marked improvement tomorrow. Am thinking I need to cut out the pepsi Max - it is probably contributing to feeling ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment