Labels

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My goals for the next 68 days....

So Rd 1 2011 of Michelle Bridge's 12WBT kicks off on 21 Feb. Which gives me 9 1/2 weeks or 68 days to go it on my own.

I have long given up on making weight loss goals - no matter what I do - I can't foresee how much weight will actually come off. While I will be watching the kilos and the centimetres my goals will not concern these.....

My aim is to be consistent in the following tasks:

1. Exercising at least 6 out of 7 days each week for at least an hour each day

2. Eating 1200 calories or less of appropriate food each day. 

3. Recording calories in and calories out.
4. Finding a positive to comment on each and every day and acknowledge a win no matter how small.(Thank you Natalia... : ) ) 

This commences tomorrow and we'll see where I am in 68 days time!!! I am so excited now. As Mish always says: "Consistency is key". This will be my mantra. Let the scheduling begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment