Labels

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Week 1 - Done and dusted!

I hate doing summary blogs!!! They drive me mental. I have so many good thoughts during the week but I don't have time to write them down.... At the moment I am extremely time poor but making sure I get my food right and my exercise in! No excuses!!!

So the blog has had to take a second seat! Yet again.... Yipes!!!

I lost 700g at the first weigh in but I am aiming for bigger numbers this round! I want down!!! I want to mow through the 80s and in to the 70s!!! I am going to the end of round party dressed in the appropriate attire to my weight loss!!! Why not?? 60s go-go girl here I come!!


I have worked super hard this week but have managed to injure my calf muscle during my run this morning. So not happy with this but I am going to take it on board and use it to ensure I eat so very, very right the next few weeks until it is repaired. Another lesson to learn! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment