Labels

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

3 out of 4 days - FAIL!

Today was meant to be my clean eating day but I have succumbed once again to..... well, I want to blame my inner teenager or my inner labrador but I really can't. I think I need to blame my complacency and belief in my own invincibility.

I'm not quite sure how I fell back in to the mind frame that thinks that I can get away with eating 600 calories of chocolate in one day, eat two dinners - home made spag bol followed by KFC.......

Wow - it is really scary when I see it written down. I tell myself but that's only today - I won't be doing that for the next 8 weeks..... but as I said before after 2 days of bad eating over the long weekend this was going to be the start of eating clean again. Hhhhhhmmmm - FAIL!

And to top it off - I feel physically ill. I have gone to bed feeling physically ill on 3 out of the last 4 nights. How is this not a wake up call???? What is wrong with me? And to top it off, my errrmmm cough cough (bowel) is not functioning in quite the same way and I feel like I am full of gas....

I need to right down how shitty I feel right now so I can look back at this and remind myself that this is what eating badly does - oh yeah - and that weight gain thing I thought I had conquered....

No comments:

Post a Comment