Labels

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Week 5 - Burn baby burn!

So it looks like I've worked out what it takes this week... 99.9% clean eating and 4 out of 7 days of double classes (plus 1 day of boxing - I stuffed up 2 days) has resulted in a 1.3 kilo weight loss this week. Phew. I am so relieved that my extra hard work has paid off!

I really feel like I earnt this one. I have been exhausted! Just plain old exhausted. I also feel a little cheated. I am so overweight and I seem to lose weight like someone with a lot less to lose. I read about others who don't exercise and still lose this kind of weight but I've just got to suck it up and realise that I'm just going to have to do the hard yards.

C'est la vie. I'm not sure how long I can sustain this pace but I am going to have to. I plan to be in the 80s in the next few weeks and just keep going down!!! Yeeha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment