Labels

Monday, January 24, 2011

Blogging, Eating, Working, Dreaming, Crying, Laughing, Running!!!

How do you balance all that??? Something had to give and on this occassion I am pleased to say it was the blog!! I have kept record up until a week ago on an excel spreadsheet and I will return to that soon but for now I am focusing on eating well, exercising and avoiding bad things.

I am tired. After 23 days of not drinking the drink that shall not be named.... I had a black russian and couldn't sleep ALL night. One glass and I wasn't even tired until this afternoon....

It is still important for me to record EVERY morsel of food that goes in to my mouth and every bit of exercise I do. I need evidence. I feel like it doesn't matter what I do - I can't get consistent weight loss and it is soooo slow. I need to make sure I am eating fewer calories and burning more!!!

I also need to get my HRM fixed so I can be specific about the calories!

I think my tiredness is showing in my ramblings - time to let it go!

I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment